2 Ways to Get Free YouTube Premium Membership: Yeah! You read that right. You can get the YouTube Premium subscription for absolutely FREE!! There are multiple ways to get it for Free, and today I’ll be sharing the steps to claim YouTube Premium for Free. As we were taught when we were kids “Sharing is caring”. So, let’s get started.
YouTube Premium (formerly YouTube Red) is a subscription service offered by the video platform YouTube. The service provides ad-free access to content across the service, as well as access to premium YouTube Originals programming produced in collaboration with the site’s creators, downloading videos and background playback of videos on mobile devices, and access to the YouTube Music music streaming service.
Before getting to the point, how can you get YouTube Premium for Free? First, let’s discuss what benefits you will get:
- Ads-Free Videos – Watch millions of videos uninterrupted by ads
- Background Video Playback – Keep videos playing when using other apps or when your screen is off.
- Downloadable Videos – Save videos and playlists on mobile devices and play them offline.
- YouTube Music Premium – Listen to millions of songs uninterrupted by ads. Keep music playing when using other apps or when your screen is off.
- YouTube Kids Premium – Ad-free and offline play in the YouTube Kids app.
Table of Contents
YouTube Premium Plans
There are three different plans for YouTube Premium, as follows:
- Regular Plan (Monthly) – This plan is for individuals and costs Rs. 139/month. But if you opt for a monthly subscription, then it will cost you Rs. 129/month.
- Family Plan (Monthly) – This plan can be used by up to 5 persons from your household (ages 13+) and costs Rs. 189/month.
- Student Plan (Monthly) – This plan is for students and costs Rs. 79/month. However, the student needs to annually verify his/her details.
2 Ways to Get YouTube Premium For FREE
There are 2 Ways to Get YouTube Premium for FREE. Let’s have a look at them.
Via Youtube App or Web
YouTube is offering 2 Months of YouTube Premium for Free, you need to follow the steps to claim yours.
This offer is available to only first-time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium, and Google Play Music subscribers who are eligible for free trials, introductory offers, or promotional pricing.
- Launch the YouTube app on your Phone or Visit YouTube.com.
- Click on your Profile Image at Top Right
- Tap on ‘Get YouTube Premium‘ (Purchases and Memberships in case of YouTube website).
- Click on 2 Months Free to claim your subscription.
- Choose the Rs. 129/month subscription plan
- You need to fill up your Debit/Credit Card Details or utilize your Google Play Balance. (Don’t worry you don’t need to pay anything, at least for 2 months. Unless the auto-billing cycle starts after 2 months. If you don’t want to submit your card details, then check out the tip at the bottom of this article.)
Another way to get 2 Months of YouTube Premium for free is via Flipkart. You need to follow these steps to claim it.
The user must not have used YouTube Premium in the past 36 months.
- Launch the Flipkart app on your phone, or Flipkart’s website
- Click on Super Coins from the bottom tab
- Switch to Use Coins
- Scroll down, and click on YouTube Premium which will be available in exchange for 50 coins.
- Redeem the YouTube Premium Membership in exchange for your coins, and you’ll receive a voucher code to be claimed.
This is how you can get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free, on your phone, or laptop, computer. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.