Delhi University: It’s been 539 days since the first time PM Modi announced the very first 21 day lockdown on March 24, 2020. With that, the schools, colleges, and almost everything was closed, and some of them do not yet back up to this date.
Moreover, the university would not risk and be opened in a phased manner while maintaining all the guidelines.
It is to be noted that schools in Delhi have started functioning for students of class 9th to 12th already, along with the resumption of the JNU campus in Delhi. So, this step from Delhi University was an expected assumption.
The students and their relatives should go through the official notification and guidelines once before starting the physical classes. But if you’re in a hurry, we have listed the details for you down below.
Things you Need To Keep In Mind Before Starting Physical Classes For Delhi University:
- All the SOP from the Government of India, such as wearing masks, maintaining a safe distance, and others, have to be strictly followed.
- To allow the students to take physical classes, they must be having a certificate of the first dose of vaccine.
- To stay in the hostel rooms, the student must be having the certificate of both the vaccination.
- The theory classes will still be hosted online for UG and PG students. Due to this fact, attendance is not compulsory in terms of physical types.
- It is to be noted that focus is on the most necessary classes that students won’t be able to take from home, such as practical classes.
- Library access will be given according to the slots available.
- The classes will resume with 50% capacity only. The timetable has to be followed for Morning and evening classes, allocated according to the slot selected or allowed.