Google Recruitment 2022: Multinational company Google is hiring IT, Support Engineers, for its office in Hyderabad. Graduates can apply for this hiring, who are interested and eligible. This is a great opportunity for the young Support Engineers to step into the IT industry with an elite Multinational Tech Giant. Candidates who are selected for this role will attend the workshop at Techstop. Techstop is Google’s internal support organization, in which the candidates can nourish their skills.
Techstop organization is very essential as it has been assisting Google for the last two decades. After recruitment, the Candidates will help the support process and structure of Google to evolve further. They will participate in creative and innovative discussions to enhance the company’s support environment. Coordinating with teammates and collaborating with other teams will be an important task.
Google Recruitment 2022, Needs IT Support Engineers
According to Google Techstop is a supporting organization that helps in launching skilled technical careers. This organization has knowledgeable learning programmes and valuable resources that the candidates can leverage to enhance their skills. Selected candidates may need to work in different shifts in non-standard working hours. As per the company, the IT Support Technicals will learn to solve the technical problems of a broad range.
Candidates Should Have these Qualifications To Apply
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree in following fields like System Administration Information Systems, Applied Networking & Information Technology.
- The diploma can be considered or equal amount of work experience.
- Candidates have practical experience of troubleshooting in various ora like Linux, Windows or Mac.
Responsibilities Of Selected Candidates
- They will provide support through all channels like Chats, video calling in person, email, phone etc.
- They troubleshoot all the problems in Google’s IT resources, applications and operating systems. That includes the different platforms like Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome OS etc.
- Assisting other Googlers regarding software, networking and hardware problems.
- “Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience” Google Job Post says.
- Those who are willing to apply can do so on the official website