Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Apply for 312 Specialist Officer Posts
Indian Bank SO Recruitment: Indian Bank has opened its online application window for recruitment to Specialist Officer (SO) posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online by visiting the official website of the Indian bank. The application deadline is Specialist Officer posts is 14 June.
After the conclusion of the application process, Indian Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection. The selection will be made either through Shortlisting of applications followed by an interview or a written/online test followed by an interview.
Important date For Indian Bank SO Recruitment
|Name of the Event||Details|
|SO Registrations begin||May 24, 2022 (Today)|
|Last date to apply||June 14, 2022.|
|Editing of applications||May 24 to June 14, 2022|
|Payment of application fees||May 24 to June 14, 2022|
Check eligibility details here
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- Graduates having passed DOEACC „B‟ level are also eligible to apply
Indian Bank Recruitment: Check selection process here
- Depending upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection between
- 1) Shortlisting of applications followed by interview or
- 2) Written / Online Test followed by Interview
The application fee for Indian Bank SO recruitment is Rs 850. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD categories have to pay a concessional fee of Rs 175.
Candidates can apply for one post only. In case of multiple applications, only the latest completed one will be retained and all the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
Also Read: Tips For Investing In Stocks For Beginners
Those selected for the scale 1 posts will get a salary of Rs 36,000 to Rs 63,840. Candidates chosen for scale II jobs will get salaries in the range of Rs 48170 and Rs 69,810. For scale 3 level jobs the salary will be up to Rs 78,230 and for scale 4 level jobs it will be Rs 89,890. DA, CCA, HRA / leased accommodation, Leave fare concession, medical aid, hospitalization benefits, retirement benefits, and other perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the bank
Indian Bank SO recruitment: How to apply
Step 1: Log on to the IBPS portal.
Step 2: Click on the application link for Indian Bank SO recruitment available on the homepage.
Step 3: Register on the IBPS portal by providing the required details
Step 4: Log into your account and apply for the desired post by filling out the form.
Step 5: Upload scanned copies of the documents
Step 6: Submit your application.
Step 7: Pay the application fee online using debit/credit card, net banking, UPI, or any other available method
Step 8: Save the acknowledgment.