Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana: The Haryana government has decided to provide animal loans without guarantee for farmers, in which they can take a loan of Rs 1.60 lakh.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana
If you are also a farmer then there is good news for you. Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme has been started to double the income of farmers. The terms of the Pashu Kisan Credit Card are similar to the Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme of the Modi government. Under this, a maximum amount of Rs 3 lakh will be available for rearing cows, buffalo, sheep, goat,s and poultry. In this, no guarantee will have to be given for taking an amount up to Rs 1.60 lakh.
The Bankers Committee has assured the government that all eligible applicants will get the benefit of the Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme. There are about 16 lakh families in the state who have milch animals and their tagging is being done.
How much money will you get for cow and buffalo?
- There is a provision of giving Rs 40,783 for the cow.
- 60,249 will be available for buffalo. This will be per buffalo.
- 4063 will be available for sheep and goats.
- A loan of Rs 720 will be given to the chicken (for laying eggs).
What is the eligibility for the card?
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Applicant should have Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Voter ID Card.
- Passport size photo.
How much will be the interest?
- Banks usually provide loans at an interest rate of 7 percent.
- Under the Pashu Kisan Credit Card, the livestock owners will have to pay only 4 percent interest.
- There is a provision of giving a rebate of 3 percent from the central government.
- The loan amount will be maximum up to Rs 3 lakh.
How to Apply
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state who want to make animal credit card under this scheme, they will have to apply by visiting their nearest bank.
- Before applying, you have to go to the bank with all your necessary documents. There you have to fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, you will have to get KYC done.
- For KYC, farmers will have to provide an Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter card, and passport size photograph.
- After obtaining the KYC from the bank and verification of the application form for obtaining a livestock credit card, you will get the animal credit card within 1 month.
Also Read: Consumer Loan: All You Need to Know