PM Kisan Yojana: Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the government had transferred Rs 2000 in the account of farmers through an electronic form on 9 August. This was the money of the sixth installment which was transferred to the farmers’ account. The Modi government transfers Rs 6,000 every year in three installments to their accounts to increase the income of the farmers.
If you are also a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and you also want to check whether the money comes to your account or not, then you can check online.
PM Kisan Yojana, the sixth installment of Rs 2000 in your bank account
Check your account in this way
– First, go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
– Here you will get the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side
– Click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ here. A new page will open here.
– On the new page, choose one of the options from the Aadhaar number, bank account number, or mobile number. Through these three numbers, you can check whether the money comes to your account or not.
– Fill in the number of the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
– After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
– You will also find information related to the sixth installment.
– If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the process of fund transfer has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.